RYMARK International is seeking experienced Sales Managers and/or Event Managers to join our professional site selection and event management team. As an independent contractor, you’ll work alongside the RYMARK team to provide meeting and event planning services to organizations of all sizes and types.
Since 1994, RYMARK has built an impeccable reputation with meeting executives and hoteliers by focusing on long-term relationships. We pride ourselves on providing trustworthy and highly personalized service to all of our clients. Successful applicants will need to be self-motivated and dedicated to their clients.
Why Work with RYMARK International:
· Earn an industry-leading commission rate without limits
· Work from home and set your own hours
· Travel and explore new destinations
· Collaborate exclusively with seasoned professionals
· Choose your clients freely (no defined geographic deployment)
What you’ll do on the job:
· Deliver highly-tailored service with an energetic, positive “can-do” attitude
· Telephone and email prospecting in the corporate, association and incentive markets to identify new accounts as well as develop existing accounts to generate group business leads
· Work with clients to thoroughly understand their events, then develop detailed and effective RFP’s that may be sourced to hotels and venues that best fit their specific needs
· Timely provide clients with comprehensive proposal summaries
· Arrange client site inspections; Provide industry knowledge and guidance to influence decisions
· Work with hotels and venues to negotiate exceptional values on room rates, event space, food & beverage, concessions, etc. on behalf of your clients
· Negotiate favorable and sound contracts
· Event Managers will work with clients to arrange room blocks, catering, meeting room sets, VIP needs, transfers, DMC’s, etc.
· Follow through and manage the planning process to ensure contract fulfillment, budget management and client satisfaction
· 5+ years of experience in hotel sales, convention services, or meeting and event planning
· Solid contract knowledge and excellent negotiation abilities
· Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Creative and strategic problem-solving aptitudes
· Strong work-ethic and integrity
· The ideal candidate will have previously built solid relationships with key contacts.
Interested candidates should submit a resume via email to [email protected].